Sunday, February 28, 2010

If I were the boss...

If I were the boss, what a pleasure it would be. The aim is to get the job done with a smile on your face.

The powers mine and we need to make the working environment an inclusive one. All the information about clients and factors affecting them need to be communicated. Communication is one of the key factors to losing business. If I were the boss, employees would go on workshops in order to better understand the communication process and improve our client relations.

The boss should a reflection of what the company stands for. I will embrace the company as an extension of me and employees will be treated as family. We all would like to run companies a certain way, but being the boss is nothing, being the owner is where I want to be.

2 comments:

  1. Check your sentences(last paragraph). A good strategy. I like the ambition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strive for your dreams and make it a reality!!! Constantly strive to become stronger and hopefully one day you can build an empire so great to destroy the Illuminati!!! =)

    ReplyDelete