Saturday, October 30, 2010

What motivates me?

What motivates me is the end product of anything I do. I always think about what’s the reward and is it really worth all this effort, if not than I don’t do it. In order for anyone to be motivated they either need to be passionate on a particular field or they are receiving something worth having when the work is done. To be motivated is also determined by what your energy levels feel like when performing your task. Motivation drives people to excel and preserve through tough times and if you don’t have motivation about anything then I’m sorry to say this, but your life is a lost course and you still need to be found. Hopefully I motivated you to find some direction in what really interests you and why, if not I’m sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment